[Farmall] What tractor is this ??

Kevin Bish krsky at windstream.net
Mon Jan 6 19:06:50 PST 2014

John, what I found was that the BD-264 was a 6 cylinder gas truck engine.
"BD" meaning Black Diamond. I found that they used them alot in the trucks.
The engine this man has is a 6 cylinder engine also. I would guess that the
"C" 264 power unit engines were probably the same engines used in the
Farmall M.
IH sure had some crazy numbering systems for all their equipment. Thanks.