[Farmall] What tractor is this ??

jtchall at nc.rr.com jtchall at nc.rr.com
Mon Jan 6 17:56:52 PST 2014

I went to case-ih.com and followed the links to parts lookup. I entered 264
in parts look up and got 2 hits.

I never have understood the prefix on their engines. Earlier power units
used P and U suffixes. I know some of the tractors had the engines listed in
separate parts catalogs, the gas models used a C while the diesels used a D
I think. We’ve got a '50's  model Silver Diamond that came off a forage
harvester, not certain what it's actual prefix is.

John Hall