[Farmall] Red Tractors 1958-2013

jtchall at nc.rr.com jtchall at nc.rr.com
Mon Jan 6 17:41:28 PST 2014

Even though I was small, I remember dad coming home form work complaining
about not being able to get parts for customers tractors. It certainly
helped Deere sell a lot of equipment. Shortly after the strike, the dealer
dad worked for lost their construction and ag equipment contract,
fortunately they were able to keep the ag parts contract for about 15 more
years.

John Hall