[Farmall] What tractor is this ??

Stan Bass srbheadlight at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 6 18:39:24 PST 2014

It has been great seeing all the names still lurking out here! Greetings and Happy New Year to you all (from another lurker as of late...).

Still have my 3 Supers (C,H&M) and get to them occasionally, need to put time into the C as I updated it years back to 230 style hydraulics for a cleaner remote to operate the 3 pnt hitch; now I'd like to mount a mid mount blade for driveway grading, but that requires the rockshafts under the tank so will be switching it all back. Most of my antique equipment time has shifted to doing sewing machine repair the last several years which is keeping my spare time non-existent ;)
Stan (in VA).