[AT] Winter storm and cold

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Mon Jan 6 14:15:28 PST 2014

I'm hearing that any one with any skills at all can make 6 figures.
The problem is there is a housing shortage there and stuff is expensive.
Still if you were out of work it would be worth looking at.  I know one guy
from here in his early 50's who is up there.  His business failed and he was
broke
and out of work.  He went up there and got hired right off and is doing
well.
He was in the moving and storage business.  I'm not sure what he's doing up
there.

Charlie