[AT] Winter storm and cold

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Mon Jan 6 03:48:38 PST 2014

I'll take your word for it Ralph.  I'm guessing I'll get to see
all of the cold weather scenery I want tomorrow morning!

Ralph there is a big phosphate mine and acid manufacturing
facility near here that in the last 20 years or so has belonged
to the folks up your way.  I am hearing a rumor they are selling
it out to a company in Florida.   About 800 folks work there.

Charlie