[AT] OT: trailer tire mounting

Roebersauctions at aol.com Roebersauctions at aol.com
Sun Jan 5 21:00:28 PST 2014

Warren, I made myself a little jig so that I could hold or stop the darn
thing from slide all over the place. What I did was cut me two piece of 2 X
4's about 6" long drilled a 3/4 'hole in the middle of the pieces and got me
a  6" long 3/4" bolt, Put a 2 X 4 on each side of the rim put the bolt
through the  hole put the bolt in the vise and tighten it down so it don't turn,
now use  plenty of soap or grease and put the tire on.
Ernie from MN
In a message dated 1/5/2014 4:57:21 P.M. Central Standard Time,