[AT] Winter storm and cold

Mattias Kessén davidbrown950 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 5 14:15:19 PST 2014

Heard a lot about your cold weather on the news. We had 8" of snow a month
ago but since then temperatures have been between 30-45 F mostly around 40.
Finally we're getting some global, hrrm Nordic warming. Heard that the golf
course is open in Umeå (about as far north as fairbanks) and people/golfers
are playing.

Not that you wanted to know.

Mattias

www.rodjagard.n.nu