[Farmall] What tractor is this ??

jtchall at nc.rr.com jtchall at nc.rr.com
Sun Jan 5 17:32:21 PST 2014

Got to digging, after my last post, in my copy of 150 years of IHC. IH
started in 1905 with plants in foreign countries. Sweden was first, then
Germany in 1909. After that plants were built in in France and
Lubertzy,Russia, no dates listed for these. It's on page 31 if anyone cares
to read farther. A bit of research shows the government busted up their
monopoly between 1907 and 1911, maybe foreign expansion of manufacturing
plants was a way around this?

Also, Russia was one of McCormick's major markets in the early 1880's,
according to an excerpt from A Corporate Tragedy (A must read book for all
IH enthusiast)

John Hall