[AT] OT: trailer tire mounting

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Sun Jan 5 15:25:16 PST 2014

Soapy water and lots of it or bead grease if you have it
or can get it.  Get as much of the tire on as you can
then hold it against the rim at one end while you tap
on the bead with a rubber mallet on the other end where
the bead meets the rim.  Squeezing the tire together so that the
sidewalls are close to each other helps too.  If that won't work
I don't know what to tell you.

Charlie