[AT] Winter storm and cold

David Bruce davidbruce at yadtel.net
Sun Jan 5 04:45:07 PST 2014

For us it will be mostly the cold.    This morning (Sunday) we have some
light rain and temps right at freezing.  I have heard reports of some
slick places on the highways to the northwest of me.
Tuesday morning will bring the worst of the cold - forecast temp of 5°F
which is pretty cold for us.

David
NW NC