[AT] Winter storm and cold

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Sat Jan 4 19:49:09 PST 2014

Good luck to you Mike and to everyone else.
I don't think we'll get hit too hard here other than being cold.
Mike, if you've got another can or two consider getting more
than 5 gals. reserve for your generator.  I don't know
what kind of generator you have but most gas generators will
go through 5  gallons in half a day.  Your power might be out
a lot longer than that.

Charlie