[Farmall] What tractor is this ??

jtchall at nc.rr.com jtchall at nc.rr.com
Sat Jan 4 18:04:46 PST 2014

Roberto, great find! Hard to tell from the photos what that is. If someone
doesn't recognize it I'll try to dig through my 150 years of IHC book. Is
that open gears on the steering, lends me to think it is a Regular. Did it
have brake pedals, couldn't tell from the photo--a lack of brake pedals
makes me think it is a Regular as well, or did the rest of the F series have
brake levers as well--I know the last F-20's had foot brakes, can't swear
about the rest.

What is so special about the tractor that was placed on a pedestal?

John Hall