[AT] OT: Computer crash and data loss

Paul Waugh paul at plwaugh.com
Thu Jan 2 16:05:35 PST 2014

Dean that is a bummer. I have a USB many GB hard drive which is external. It will back up pretty much in the background. Thanks for the reminder, it has been a couple of weeks since last back up with the holidays in there.
At least it wasn't a virus, that would really tick me off.
Paul

Dean wrote

So, just a reminder to folks, don't forget to back up anything you don't want to lose.  I'm not a big fan of "cloud" backup services, but will be a lot more disciplined about using that external hard drive or making backup CDs or something.  Meanwhile, back to the drawing board...

Dean Vinson
Dayton, Ohio (soon to be Saint Paris, Ohio!)