[AT] OT: Computer crash and data loss

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Thu Jan 2 14:45:16 PST 2014

Dean,  I'm sure you know all the tricks but just in case here goes.
Put the hard drive in an external case and see if  you can see any
of the files on it from another computer.  If not, put it in the freezer
for a few hours, pull it out and see if it will boot long enough to get
some key stuff off.  Might not work but it won't cost you much.
Sorry for your trouble but I dare say everyone on the list has been there
and the ones of us that luckily have not been will be before it's over.

Charlie