[Farmall] Help with info on 1066 Black Stripe

lmfree at ptd.net lmfree at ptd.net
Wed Jan 1 16:27:14 PST 2014

The tractor is from a local farm and the hours are low.  The seller is
selling it for more horse power. The tractor is one owner and has been on
this farm since purchased new from Erb and Henry IH dealership here in PA.
The owner said the tractor has never seen more than 100 hours per year usage
since it was purchased new back in the 70's.  Sounds like one I shouldn't
pass up but the owner is not giving it away; the price is the only thing
making me hesitate.  But on the positive side it is in immaculate original
field condition.