[AT] Good Sears Experience

jtchall at nc.rr.com jtchall at nc.rr.com
Wed Jan 1 11:34:28 PST 2014

Similar situation happened to a friend at Lowes recently. They had $200 nail
guns on sale for about $30 online, I think it was with store-pickup. The
store wouldn't sell them to him, told him to order them online, which he
did. After he placed his order, the store manager called headquarters to let
them know they might want to "fix" the problem!

John