[AT] Rewinch batteries

R Fink rfinksr at verizon.net
Wed Feb 26 10:49:09 PST 2014

Many years ago I had a friend that worked in a factory where they rebuilt
batteries. He said at that time in the 60s there were only 3 battery
manufactures in the us then. And they were tagged as to whom was to sell
them. I recall one I think it was exide don,t remember any other.As some one
said they put the tag that he wanted on a new one. I would expect it is much
the same now days because of dep dea or whom ever you want to stick there
nose in.
Just my $02
R Fink
PA