[AT] Rewinch batteries

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Tue Feb 25 09:41:05 PST 2014

Doug I didn't say any of the Interstates I had were bad.  They just didn't
last.
About the time they got to the point that the prorated replacement price
exceeded
what I paid for it in the first place they would go bad at the most
inopportune time.
Typically they would get to where they would only take a surface charge good
enough
for one start but if you decided to listen to the radio for 10 minutes with
the engine not
running you were in trouble.  As I said, it was probably just my bad luck
but I had enough
of it that I wrote them off.

Charlie