[AT] Rewinch batteries

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Mon Feb 24 14:39:45 PST 2014

Well Ed I can't tell you about the Optima batteries as I've never owned one.
I agree they are too expensive at least for me.  I was offering that tongue
in
cheek because folks were throwing out so many alternatives so far removed
from the original question.  I will tell you this, the next time I EVER buy
an
Interstate battery will be because I'm broke down beside the road and that's
all
I can get.  I've never been able to get one of them to last more than 3
years and
usually not that long.  I'm not talking about neglected batteries either.
I'm talking
about putting them in vehicles that are in good condition and driven daily.
I've NEVER
had any luck with them.    If you like them and have good luck with them
more power to you.
You don't have to worry about me buying up the last one when you need
another.

Charlie