[AT] Winch Battery

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Fri Feb 21 12:30:21 PST 2014

Larry, your message agrees with the philosophy of the guy I just mentioned
in another message.
He never repaired batteries for his high end, golf course, clients.  They
all got new batteries which is
what they wanted.  Obviously they don't want a cart failure when a guy is
paying them an $80 green fee
plus cart rental.   The rehabbed batteries went to working folks who didn't
mind a McGiver approach to save
some money.

Charlie