[Farmall] Re trans coupler rubber

szabelsk at gdls.com szabelsk at gdls.com
Wed Feb 19 11:02:38 PST 2014

Don't mean to nose in here, since I not sure of what the parts real
function is for, but it sounds like you chasing a rubber washer and a flat
washer that provides a seal for a bolt passing through a housing, or
something of a similar nature(????).

There are three bolts that hold the hydraulic lines to the Lift-All on the
Cub. For my Cub I went to the local hardware store and got washers that
are combined rubber/steel. Only paid about $.20 apiece for them. Not sure
if they are what's supposed to be there, but it's what was there when I
got the Cub and they work. I've also bought sheets of rubber and punched
out my own parts.

Don't know how much of a purist you are, but have you considered going to
a plumbing supply store. They have all sorts of washers of different
materials/densities, sizes, etc. Sometimes you just have to look at a part
and see if it reminds you of something else you've seen before, and then
just go down that path. Usually cheaper to boot.

Carl Szabelski

The Borg Are Wrong, Resistance Is Not Futile ..... It's Voltage / Current

Andy glines <pioneersop96 at yahoo.com>
Sent by: farmall-bounces at lists.antique-tractor.com
02/19/2014 01:13 PM
Please respond to
Farmall/IHC mailing list <farmall at lists.antique-tractor.com>

cc

Subject
Re: [Farmall] Re trans coupler rubber

That's one thing I was thinking of anyway.  I plan to check hardware
stores/parts stores for the rubber washers.  $4.00 ea is just silly.

Andy Glines
Evansville, IN

On Wednesday, February 19, 2014 11:50 AM, "MBergthold at aol.com"