[AT] Tractor JD

R Fink rfinksr at verizon.net
Sun Feb 16 03:27:13 PST 2014

Thanks every one it is a horizontal  shaft, I will check and see if engine
needs to come out and if it is front seal. Just need to keep an I on oil for
now still more winter coming. Have got 10 in snow last  two days an that is
to much to shovel when driveway is 300 ft long. Some one ask where to get
parts Cumming purchased Onan what I have found is local dealer has them or
can get them.
R Fink
PA