[AT] Way off topic - balance beam yard scales

rlgoss at twc.com rlgoss at twc.com
Sat Feb 15 14:25:35 PST 2014

Are you looking for more information than what's in the Wikipedia article on steelyards, Paul?  I have owned a couple, and still have one hanging over one of my toolboxes in the shop.  The typical ones found on farms were about three feet long and would weigh items in the neighborhood of 200 pounds.

Larry