[AT] Carolina Alpaca Celebration

Spencer Yost yostsw at atis.net
Sat Feb 15 13:57:02 PST 2014

In addition the nearby NC and SC list members; there are a bunch of northern list members doing the Florida shows this week and next.  Since Concord would only be 30 minutes out of the way I thought maybe they would swing by for a long lunch while zipping up/down I-77.

I'll let you off the hook this year.   Ralph too. (-:

Spencer

Sent from my iPhone