[AT] new holland baler

Carl Gogol cgogol at twcny.rr.com
Sat Feb 15 10:24:43 PST 2014

John-  I think that the 273 was the model my father purchased new in about
1964.  About the only time it would miss tie was on twine spool changes
before we learned to trim and really really really set the knot between
spools.  Other than that it was flawless over the 4 or 5 years my father
farmed after that purchase.  We did about 8 - 10,000 bales of hay and straw
a year.
Carl