[AT] Snow

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Thu Feb 13 18:46:14 PST 2014

I keep hearing on the news about the heavy snow fall hitting the east
and northeast U.S. Even Atlanta has snow and ice. I guess it is tough on
those that don't regularly have to deal with snow. We are continuing
cool here . Had snow most of yesterday with strong southeast winds and
drifting. It put some good drifts across my driveway and all through the
yard. I managed to get out without starting a tractor thanks to four
wheel drive and winter tires. Might actually need to fire up the snow
blower before too long.

Ralph in Sask.