[AT] OT- Briggs and Stratton Electric Starter

Mogrits mogrits at gmail.com
Mon Feb 10 21:13:06 PST 2014

Thanks, Cecil. I wondered about the oil switch but I have spark when
pulling the rope. I think the oil shutdown would have stopped that spark. I
have some fuel line/pump issues related to it's age, even though it sat
drained of fuel, I have to address before I can get back to the electric
start issue I originally posted about. I know I don't have a shorted
battery because I just put a good, brand new battery in it. For this storm
I may just get the fuel issue solved and crank it with a drill.

Thanks again

Warren