[AT] test Now cold and tractor cabs

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Sun Feb 9 04:54:20 PST 2014

If you've still got that Allis I can pretty well assure you that there is
someone over on AllisChalmers.com that can tell you how to fix it.
There are folks over there that are retired AC dealers and mechanics and
a few folks that still work on them plus a bunch of owners that farm with
them.

Wow, corn seed is awfully expensive to keep putting it in the ground
with no return!  I'm not at all familiar with your climate or soils.  You
wouldn't think OK was much different climate wise from NC and Virginia
based on the latitude but obviously it is much drier and harsher.

Sorry you are having so much problem with your back.  I wish I could say
I have no experience with that but I'm headed down that same road.  So
far my back is holding up ok but my knees and legs are starting to go down
hill.

Charlie