[AT] test Now cold and tractor cabs

Cecil R Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Sat Feb 8 08:06:57 PST 2014

If you could find an old swather frame and mount the snowblower in place
of the header, you could have a blower that would keep you neck from
hurting....

I need to find a self propelled swather, my neck and back hurt so bad
running a pull type swather or any other implement.

It is so much easier to look forward..

Cecil