[AT] test Now cold and tractor cabs

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Sat Feb 8 07:49:20 PST 2014

On 2/8/2014 8:52 AM, Cecil R Bearden wrote:
> Here in OK, this winter has really been cold,   In the last 5 years the tractor market for "Open
> Station" tractors around here has really dropped.  A cab on a used 60 to
> 100 hp tractor will nearly double the auction price.
Agreed on that Cecil. A cab makes life much nicer if you have to spend
many hours on a tractor, winter especially. I'm still using the open
Cockshutt 40 on the snowblower simply because it is my only tractor with
3 point hitch. Looking at updating to something newer and more
comfortable one of these days. Lucky it has been an easy winter for snow
here. Only bladed the driveway a couple of times and snow blower with
one quick pass.

Ralph in Sask.