[AT] test

charlie hill charliehill at embarqmail.com
Sat Feb 8 05:05:00 PST 2014

Ralph, from your videos you  dress about like folks do here when
they have to work out in the cold on our few really cold days but
some of these retired folks bundle up like you do to go to the grocery
store when it's 45 F outside.  I guess it's just the way they have always
done it where ever they came from.

Charlie