[AT] test

jtchall at nc.rr.com jtchall at nc.rr.com
Fri Feb 7 15:56:13 PST 2014

Glad you guys missed the power outages.

Speaking of Florida, my brother-in-law has to travel all over the country as
a sales rep. We've had a pretty cold winter here (for our area). He went to
Florida about 2 weeks ago and it was 60 deg. He did his best to contain his
laughter when he saw folks walking around with their coat zipped up and
wearing gloves. I guess had Ralph been there he'd have been wearing shorts
and looking for ice water!

Drive safe and buy yourself a new (read as 80 year old) toy!

John