[AT] test

David Rotigel rotigel at me.com
Fri Feb 7 05:43:30 PST 2014

Colder than you know what John, but still being allowed to pay for LOTS of electricity--the ice hit south of us. Snow has melted off the drive with the help of lots of salt and later today I'm taking the trailer to Arnie's to load his engines up for the Zolfo (FL) show. We leave in 15 days!
	Dave
PS, Life is good!