[Farmall] NOS Cub parts

E. John Puckett ejpuckett at centurytel.net
Thu Feb 6 11:15:06 PST 2014

JB, I cannot help you directly, but they are fairly rare.  Are yu
interested in an aftermarket, or does it have to be an IH?  for an IH
1000 sidearm which fits Cub and SuperA (only one IH made for cub) expect
to pay around $200 or so.  for an aftermarket with trip bucket, expect
$600 -800.  for an aftermarket with hydraulic bucket, expect
$1000-1200.  That is an awful lot of money for a loader that has very
limited uses.  They are good for cleaning barnots and loading manure, or
for loading loose dirt that is in piles, etc. For digging, they are
pretty useless.  Most are rated for a maximum of 500 pounds, both
because of cub hydraulics and strength of cub front end.  with all that
being said, I do have a Wagner trip bucket on my cub, though I am not
interested in selling it.  Mine is mainly for moving around implements
and other heavy items.  I have a bad back, so my lifting is pretty
limited.  I just wanted to make sure you understood it's limitations.