[Ford-ferguson] Ford Restoration

Charles L Bachman charleslbachman at gmail.com
Wed Feb 5 20:13:36 PST 2014

Hi William,

Two summers ago I restored a 1946 2N Ford tractor and was able to purchase
all the parts I needed from Arthur's Tractor in Indiana, PA.  Since I was in
New Paris, PA this was just about an hour drive for parts.  Most parts that
I needed they had in stock.  Some items that I had them order I never
installed because they were not needed or else I forgot to install them and
left the original in place.  The contact person is Ann Arthur and she is
extremely nice and also helpful.

Dave Arthur and his wife operate this company - Dave performs the
restorations and Ann handles the parts both internet and drop in.  I have
seen some of the beautiful work that he does and he does deliver finished
tractors.  Their price for parts is quite acceptable but I do not know the
cost of restorations.

 http://www.arthurstractors.com/

You will find their as in the N-Tractor quarterly magazine.

Good luck,
Charlie

Charles Bachman