[AT] Old picture

Mike mikesloane at verizon.net
Wed Feb 5 12:12:10 PST 2014

What Dick got in PA was what we got here in NW NJ. And now it is
freezing, leaving us with an icy mess. I am no longer involved with the
township, but I placed a call in the hope that they will take pity on us
Old Folks back on our lane and send a salt truck out. Unfortunately, all
the towns in the area are short on salt, so I don't know if we will be
on their "emergency" list. As long as the power stays on, I am not much
concerned, but there are seniors here who get nervous in this kind of
weather...

Mike