[AT] [Ford-ferguson] Ford Restoration

Spencer Yost yostsw at atis.net
Wed Feb 5 08:34:14 PST 2014

Hey,

N-complete does great work, but is a bit pricey.   They are close to you though.  Louis Speigelberg of Ohio,  who has been a part of atis for years, does very nice work.  He specializes in John deere but does other makes too.  I don't know of any others that are within a few hundred miles of aurora.

Here are the web sites:

n-complete.com
srstractor.com

Good luck!