[AT] Merry Christmas

Gunnells, Bradley R brad-gunnells at uiowa.edu
Mon Dec 29 07:55:01 PST 2014

Richard that is quite a mess to have to clean up. I feel for those folks.

I watched that video. Didn’t you have some Cat equipment? I was hoping to see something with tracks in that video aside from that little Toro unit. That thing looks like it would wear you out operating it after a while. But it is far less tiring than a shovel.  ;-)

Thanks for sharing that.

Brad