[AT] Merry Christmas

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Sun Dec 28 07:32:55 PST 2014

On 12/28/2014 7:50 AM, Spencer Yost wrote:
> Short story.   A good copy of the link is:
>
> http://s1372.photobucket.com/user/alfg1/media/1530infrost_zps6c750e5c.jpg.html
>
> Long story:
> It would appear that Ralph's email is bedding the link in HTML markup, as if his reply is being formatted in HTML.   However, I don't think that is what happened only because my server would strip the tags.   So it must be coming in formatted in plain/text.    My guess is the copy and paste operation when Ralph composed the email preserved the HTML formatting from the original source and his email package is blindly obeying(instead of stripping as it should)  by including the tags in plain text.
>
> Hey Ralph - if you paste the link into Microsoft Notepad(Start->Run->type notepad->press enter) first, notepad will probably do a better job of stripping the tags than your email package.    Then you can re-copy and paste from notepad into the email
Thanks for looking into this annoying problem Spencer. Photobucket gives
4 different links to copy and I have been using the "image" link which
is a lot longer than the "direct" link. Maybe that is the problem so I
will post a direct link here and see how that works.

http://i1372.photobucket.com/albums/ag350/alfg1/40andMFbaler_zpsecaac29e.jpg

Ralph in Sask.