[AT] Off Topic Need component location on truck

Cecil R Bearden crbearden at copper.net
Sat Dec 27 03:51:46 PST 2014

Yes, this is the same switch as used on the pickups.  I just need to
find the relay to check if voltage is getting to it.  I think some fuses
are blown somewhere, or a wire has been cut.  It was a former County
mechanic truck and I think they used convict labor to remove the old
bed.   When that happens, a lot of illogical things happen..

Cecil