[AT] Merry Christmas

Mattias Kessén davidbrown950 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 26 14:00:28 PST 2014

It worked for me the first time after copying the most likely parts and
then paste it. It was that nice pictures that inspired me to post the link
from my afternoon walk. Now I'm back home and here is neither green or
white. Most Christmases here are without snow which my wife has hard to
live with. Anyway now it's hockey time swe vs chz in Canada. Will be some
late nights .

Mattias

Med vänlig hälsning

Mattias Kessén