[AT] PTO Shield

jtchall at nc.rr.com jtchall at nc.rr.com
Fri Dec 26 05:44:11 PST 2014

Len, trying to picture what it is you need. Is this just a U shaped cover
that shields the driveshaft? I've got that type setup on a Dearborn corn
picker and a Allis hay rake. Both have a short section of driveshaft that
hooks to the tractor that is not shielded. It then goes to a fork with a
bearing block (adjustable to match the PTO height on tractor). From there
back the shaft is shielded. This is the only shield arrangement I've ever
seen other than the ones that rotate with the shaft. Unfortunately I don't
have any extra parts lying around.

John Hall