[AT] Merry Christmas

Ralph Goff alfg at sasktel.net
Thu Dec 25 07:56:22 PST 2014

On 12/25/2014 9:23 AM, Cecil R Bearden wrote:
> Merry Christmas to you all from central Oklahoma where it is 50deg with
> a 40mph gusting to 45 wind from the SSE...............
>
> The good thing is we don't have much smog problems.......
>
> Cecil in OKla
Merry Christmas to all from Sask. where we have our usual white
Christmas. Above normal temps and below normal snow to this point. Some
real Christmas card views when the trees get all frosted up so I don't
have to bother putting up a Christmas tree. I hope this long and awkward
link to a recent photo of my yard will work.
[URL=http://s1372.photobucket.com/user/alfg1/media/Barnfrombin_zps43c4b0d8.jpg.html][IMG]http://i1372.photobucket.com/albums/ag350/alfg1/Barnfrombin_zps43c4b0d8.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

Ralph in Sask.