[AT] Oliver production numbers

Dean VP deanvp at att.net
Sat Dec 20 22:34:34 PST 2014

Tyler,

This is a JD list so you won't get much help on Olivers.  The serial numbers may give a clue about
approximate production numbers from a site such as this:

http://www.philstractor.com/cat/index.php?main_page=page&id=18&chapter=0

I suspect if you joined one of the Oliver/HartParr collector sites such as:

http://www.hartparroliver.org/

You will probably find members that are on top of what you are looking for.

Dean VP
Apache Junction, AZ

The real art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right time, but also to leave
unsaid  the wrong thing at the tempting moment.