[AT] led lights

jtchall at nc.rr.com jtchall at nc.rr.com
Mon Dec 15 17:08:25 PST 2014

Glad they are working our for you. I had to cut a little milo after dark
last night and tonight, I don't regret any at all upgrading my lighting. Its
still on my to-do list of figuring out how to get LEDS in some stock
housings on a couple of our tractors. I haven't looked, but I wonder if
anyone is making them for older cars as well. After driving the combine with
the LED's, those old sealed beams in the grain truck are like 6 volt sealed
beams on low!

John