[AT] Yetter Cutters

Andy Glines andyglines at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 13 07:47:08 PST 2014

I have an IH Little Genius plow that I restored a long time ago and use it at local plow days behind the F-20.  My plow has Yetter cutters on it instead of IH coulters.  The plow does a pretty good job but I can't put it in the ground as deep as I would like sometimes because the bearing body of the cutter touches the ground.  I can't raise the cutters higher because the disc blade will hit the plow beams.  When I restored this plow the small "worn out" disc blades were replace with the smallest ones available at the local farm store.  It just occurred to me that maybe the "worn out" blades are supposed to be that small.  What is the correct size for the blades on Yetter Cutters?