[Farmall] Manuals for ISEKI tractors

Roberto Rivero rj.rivero at gmail.com
Thu Dec 11 02:09:40 PST 2014

Thanks Matthew for your answer, no i am only trying to help a friend, who
bough a little farm and the tractor was part of the agrrement, now he has a
tractor and he wants to know something about it, and as you say, he should
have to learn Japanese.

I found in Jensales some literature about the tractor so i think that could
help him.

Yes here  there are every kind of little  tractors from Asia, that are good
machines but hard to find parts.