[AT] Todays flashlights

jtchall at nc.rr.com jtchall at nc.rr.com
Mon Dec 8 19:00:17 PST 2014

Dave! I think I found the flashlights the young man is making! Actually
Tractor Supply has them in 10 packs for $10. So far every one of mine is
working well. I stumbled across them on Black Friday. These are
plastic/rubber and are much easier to handle. Certainly they are not high
quality lights but so far they are very bright and I'm stuffing every work
coat I have with one along with tractor and truck toolboxes. I rarely need a
flashlight in the summer unless its for mechanic work. Fall of the year
finds me outside quite often in low light situations.

I still like my old school maglites at the shop though!

John