[AT] Room with a view

Charlie V 1cdevill at gmail.com
Mon Aug 25 18:23:49 PDT 2014

"I'll add that I'm mighty glad
those two narrow-front end tractors haven't spontaneously tipped over
against each other during the night... :)"

I found a good chuckle in that statement, Dean.  I have concluded that
folks having no experience with narrow front tractors seem to have the same
fear of them as folks having no experience with firearms have of those.

Charlie V.